This is the latest edition of the Natteron podcast I record with Helen Reynolds.
Links referenced in this podcast
- The problem with open data is open data people (Dan Slee on Comms2Point0)
- Lego-enabled prosthetic arm lets kids build their own limb attachments – from spaceships to diggers (Olivia Solon on mirror.co.uk)
- Join the Big Pathwatch say the Ramblers Association
- An App That Knows Why You Cough (Corinne Iozzio on ScientificAmerican.com)
- Missing Maps want to map the most vulnerable communities in the developing world
- Cornwall to be first county to gain historic new powers says UK Government
- Stuff that Ben wrote last year about a local GDS: A local GDS could probably add value but is it the right thing to do? and Render unto Ceasar and an article on the Guardian blog.
- Digital anthropology was recommended by Rose
- Data.parliament (DDP) is out in beta
- ONS is also out in beta